Release Boost: Dirty Deeds by Stella Rhys

January 11, 2018



Title: Dirty Deeds
An Irresistible Series Standalone
Author: Stella Rhys
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: January 4, 2018

Blurb

ALY

It’s been twelve years since I’ve seen him, but loathing Emmett Hoult still runs in my blood. Thanks to the hell he wreaked on my teenaged life, I’ve avoided the prick like the plague. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and after a fire destroys my apartment during the most important week of my life, I’m suddenly as desperate as they come.

Hence the roommate situation.

It’s his summer home. His family said he wouldn’t be around. They said I’d never run into him.

But oh, did I run into Emmett Hoult.

And in the worst way possible.

EMMETT

I didn’t expect to see her ever again, let alone the way I did.

But now that she’s back in my life, I’m not screwing things up. She still hates me – I know that – but it won’t stop me from chasing the only two goals I’ve made for this summer:

Making things right.

And making her mine.





Dirty Deeds is a second chance romance revolving around two characters that grew up together as rivals and friends, Emmett and Aly. They have a falling out in high school that leads to them not seeing each other for a decade. When the book opens, we find out that Aly's apartment has been destroyed in a fire. Since their families are still friends, Emmett's mom offers his Hampton's house to her as a housing solution for the summer. He's supposed to be away during that time, and as much as Aly would rather not do it, she doesn't have any other options.


Aly has trouble sleeping, and only two things fix the problem, dancing and sex. Her best friend and business partner, Evie, makes her come out for a night of both. She humors her, but doesn't intend on hooking up with anyone until she runs into a guy so hot she can't say no. It's not until they go back to his house/her temporary one that she realizes she is moments away from sleeping with her childhood nemesis, Emmett Hoult. 

Aly immediately regrets everything that happened, but she still needs a place to stay. Emmett insists she doesn't have to leave, and that they can live together for the summer and keep it totally platonic. I don't have to tell you that things don't exactly work out that way. 
 photo tumblr_inline_o8c1msPgru1t8l42u_500_zpsckppjqqk.gif

I've loved every book I've ever read by Stella Rhys, and this one was no exception! The writing is phenomenal, and I was drawn into the story immediately. There was never a time when I wanted to put it down. The characters are lovable, and the chemistry between them is off the charts. You can literally feel the connection between them.

The steamy scenes had to be my absolute favorite part though. I'm telling you, this woman writes steam like no other. I can't even adequately explain how amazing she is at it. Her makeout scenes are hotter than some full on sex scenes I've read. I'm not exaggerating in any way. She should teach a fucking class or something! Just the banter between Emmett and Aly will have you fanning yourself! 

 photo giphy-129_zpsxzlxkfrd.gif

Before I conclude my review, I want to say a little something about the hero. Ladies, Emmett's definite book boyfriend material! He's selfless, caring, driven, sweet, protective, hot, loyal, charming, and well endowed. What more could a girl ask for? Did I mention he's a family man, too? Seeing him get excited over his sister in law's pregancy was so fucking adorable that I wanted to reach in the book and squeeze him to death. As sweet as he is, he can be dirty, too. It's a perfect ovary exploding combination! 

If you've read any of this author's work and enjoyed it, don't hesitate to pick up this one! If you haven't read anything by Stella Rhys, rectify that immediately! She is one of my uncicorn authors. When I pick up one of her books, I know without a shadow of doubt that I'm going to love it. Give her a try, and I'm sure you'll be singing her praises, too.

 photo giphy-128_zpsicchsrqt.gif

 I recommend Dirty Deeds to any fan of contemporary romance!
Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Author Bio

Stella Rhys is an author of contemporary romance and can't help but write it hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's just flat-out filthy). Writing aside, she lives for coffee, the Knicks, the Yankees and cooking recipes way out of her league. She was born and raised in New York and now lives there with her husband and charmingly entitled fur babies.



Author Links

GOODREADS
TWITTER

Post a Comment