INTERVIEW: Avonlea Cole

July 28, 2015

QUICKFIRE ROUND:

A) Do you believe yourself to be an outgoing or shy person?

Both-leaning towards outgoing.

B) What do you enjoy the most, salty snacks or sweet treats?

sweet- love baking

C) What do you prefer, TV shows or movies?

Movies

D) What's your favorite book ?

The English Garden series by Lori Wick

E) What's the last book you read?

Resisting the Bad Boy by Violet Duke

QUESTIONS:


 1) What's the most influential book you've ever read?

I named my son after the main character in the "The Rescue" by Lori Wick, but I believe "Surprise Island" By Gertrude Chandler Warner was the first book I remember reading over and over again.

2) What inspired you to write ESCAPE TO YOU?

I love how you can take an idea and just begin building on it. I love the idea of escaping the distractions around you and well.. falling in love.

3) What's your favourite genre to write and/or read?

Romance for sure although James Patterson is amazing!

4) Tease us! What are you currently working on? What can readers expect from your next book and/or future works?

I have decided to make Test Drive a series and each book will follow a different bachelor and will feature an unorthodox style of dating.

5) We love stalking authors! Where can readers find you?

 I'm still getting used to social media, but I have set up a few sites.
Blogspot

Post a Comment