REVIEW: NEVER NEVER Part 1 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

May 26, 2015

24378015Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.




“I may not remember anything about her, but I would bet her smile was my favorite part of her” 


I enjoyed the book and the writing was simple but beautiful. I like how Colleen and Tarryn complement each other! :)

“How odd to be made of flesh, balanced on bone, and filled with a soul you’ve never met.” 

This was a surprise to me. I liked the relationship between Silas and Charlie and adored watching them get to know each other all over again. Their reactions were so great :D

“You think you can make me like you again?” I look over at her and give my head the slightest shake. “No. I’m gonna make you fall in love with me again.” 

I might grow to love these characters and this story if it the other books keep going as good as this first installment.
The cliffhanger didn't bug me at all, just left me intrigued. Can't wait to know how this story continues!



Post a Comment